The Village lies one kilometer far from the town of Marina di Camerota, in loc. Capogrosso. The underlying coast is scattered with wonderful beaches, characteristic and fascinating caves, inlets and bays. The terraced Village under the shadow of centuries-old olive trees is situated at 50 meters from the beach.
The wooden and masonry cottages, one-room, two-room, and three-room flats, consist of furnished kitchen, bedrooms, bathroom, and covered veranda.
In the village you will find bar and restaurant which, as family-run business, offers local and genuine dishes carefully prepared. You can practice several sports, among which sailing, windsurfing, canoeing, diving (courses with instructor), horse riding. The animation staff involves with appeal and discretion the guests of all ages. Moreover, the Village has a tennis field, five-a-side football field, table tennis, animation, disco, play ground, baby club, beach service and reserved parking area.
On demand, tours by boat and tours in Cilento e Vallo di Diano National Park, UNESCO heritage, rich in charming and interesting places.
- Masonry one-room flat (ground floor): 3 beds, 1 double bed +1 added bed, WC, hot shower, kitchen
- Masonry one-room flat (ground floor): 4 beds, 1 double bed, 1 bunk bed, WC, hot shower, kitchen
- Masonry one-room flat (first floor): 4 beds, 1 double bed, 1 bunk bed, WC, hot shower, kitchen, veranda
- Masonry two-room flat (ground floor): 4 beds, 1 double bed, 1 bunk bed, WC, hot shower, kitchen
- Masonry two-room flat (first floor): 4 beds, 1 double bed, 2 single beds, WC, hot shower, kitchen, veranda
- Wooden two-room flat (ground floor): 5 beds, one double bed, 1 single bed, 1 bunk bed, WC, private hot shower outside the flat, kitchen
- Masonry two-room flat (ground floor): 4 beds, 1 double bed, 2 single beds, hot shower, kitchen, veranda
- Masonry three-room flat (first floor): 6 beds, 1 double bed, 2 bunk beds, WC, hot shower, kitchen
Marina di Camerota
If you visit the place for the first time, you will feel like living in an imaginary world, each small part belonging to a overwhelming and amazing work of art you will not easily forget. Every year, its uncontaminated beauty attracts tourists coming from all over the world: enchanted by the place, they return here year after year
Wie uns erreichen:
IN AUTO :
Venendo dal nord, uscire dall'AUTOSOLE al casello
di BATTIPAGLIA o casello di EBOLI per traffico
intenso nel periodo estivo, quindi seguire per :
AGROPOLI, VALLO DELLA LUCANIA, FUTANI,
uscita PODERIA per MARINA DI CAMEROTA.
Venendo dal sud: da BUONABITACOLO o da SAPRI
giunti a POLICASTRO imboccare la superstrada
per ROCCAGLORIOSA ed uscire a PODERIA per
MARINA DI CAMEROTA.
In treno: linea ferroviaria Salerno Reggio Calabria sino alla stazione di Pisciotta, quindi proseguire con servizio di Autolinee o taxi per Marina di Camerota.
Coordinate per GPS del Villaggio La Perla :
N 40° 0' 7 ''
E 15° 21' 24''
Altitudine 40 mt